Customers often return items to retailers because of buyer's remorse. The items are often sold as an open box item even though the item is still in mint condition. Before it can be resold the item is examined to ensure it works properly. Some items will arrive in a regular retail box and some will come repackaged in a plain brown or white box. Some of the best deals can be found on open box items because the price you pay is much lower than the retail price.
Articles in this section
- How do you determine the percent off on your deals?
- I received a jacket and the zipper is on the wrong side. Is this a defect?
- I'm not sure if the clothes on your site will fit me. Do you have a size chart?
- Are all UntilGone.com products new?
- What's a refurbished item?
- What's the difference between GSM and CDMA carriers? Will my phone work with my current carrier?
- What is an open box item?