If there is a manufacturer's warranty for your item, the warranty specifics, including contact information, are typically found in the packaging. If you can't find it, we'll be happy to provide you with the necessary information.
Articles in this section
- Can I add an extended warranty AFTER I buy something on your site?
- What does the CPS Warranty Cover?
- How can I remove the extended warranty from my order?
- What is the UntilGone.com 30 Day Warranty? What does the UntilGone.com Warranty cover?
- Why are some products not covered under the UntilGone.com 30 Day Warranty?
- How can I use the warranty I bought with my order?
- What is a manufacturer’s warranty and how can I use it?