Some items are not returnable, and therefore do not have a warranty listed on the product page. Usually these items are one-offs, food related, personal care, intimate apparel, and our Junk Boxes. This is noted on the product page as “Yours to Keep.”
Articles in this section
- Can I add an extended warranty AFTER I buy something on your site?
- What does the CPS Warranty Cover?
- How can I remove the extended warranty from my order?
- What is the UntilGone.com 30 Day Warranty? What does the UntilGone.com Warranty cover?
- Why are some products not covered under the UntilGone.com 30 Day Warranty?
- How can I use the warranty I bought with my order?
- What is a manufacturer’s warranty and how can I use it?