Yes. Like all great reward programs, the more active you are in the program, the better your benefits! Points will expire one year after they are earned. In order to maintain your member level, the number of required points for that level must be earned every year. For example, if you are a Blue Diamond member, you need to earn 6,000 points each year. You could earn these points by simply referring your friends to UntilGone.com! Plus, as a Blue Diamond member, you'll always earn 24 points for ever dollar spent on UntilGone.com's amazing deals! When you spend them, we use the oldest points first, so spend them before they're gone!
Articles in this section
- What is UntilGone.com Rewards and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of the UntilGone.com Rewards program?
- What is an UntilGone.com Rewards Member Level?
- What can I redeem the points for that I earn?
- What's the difference between Gift Cards and Coupon Codes?
- How else can I earn points besides buying amazing deals?
- Why can't I earn points with social sharing any more?
- Where do I see what my Rewards Level is and how many points I have?
- Do my points expire?